- Cooked in roasting tin for 30 minutes in a hot aga with a little water in the bottom of the tin.
- Served with mashed potatoes, peas and onion gravy.
- No fat came out when cooked.
- The hint of apple flavour made the sausages tasty.
- Addition of apple to sausages provided a sweet flavour.
- Colour of the cooked meat was not pink when cut into but a light brown colour.
- The sausages browned well on the outside and in places had a crunchy, crispy texture which complimented the moist and juicy texture of the inside of the sausages.
- Juicy sausages.
- Moist and meaty.
- Texture was not too fine and not too coarse.
- No gristle or bone in the sausages.
- No shrinkage in size when cooked.
- “The Blue Pig Company’s Pork & Apple Sausages are highly recommended,” Sara @ Farming Friends.
- “I liked the hint of apple flavour.” Steve @ Farming Friends.