- Cooked in roasting tin for 30 minutes in a hot aga.
- Served with cheesey mashed potatoes and baked beans.
- No fat came out when cooked.
- Colour of the cooked meat was not pink when cut into but a light brown colour.
- The sausages browned well on the outside and in places had a crunchy, crispy texture which complemented the moist and juicy texture of the inside of the sausages.
- Juicy sausages.
- Moist and meaty.
- Texture was not too fine and not too coarse.
- No gristle or bone in the sausages.
- No shrinkage in size when cooked.
- “Tasty classic pork sausages of premium quality.” Sara @ Farming Friends.
- “The meaty flavour is not disguised by other flavourings, a great classic pork sausage.” Stephen @ Farming Friends.