- Dandelions are wild flowers.
- The Latin name is Taraxacum Officinale.
- They are a perennial plant which grows in abundance.
- The dandelion has a pom-pom shaped yellow flowerhead with many thin petals.
- They flower all Summer but particularly through April and May.
- The leaves on the dandelion are green with large triangular shapes and serrated edges.
- Dandelions can be found across the British Isles, Western Europe and much of the world.
- They grow in gardens, meadows, along paths and wasteland.