I am pleased and honoured to be tagged by Julie from Succulents by J for 8 happy facts.
So here are my 8 happy farm facts:
- I am happy when my five beautiful white and ginger cats greet me in a morning and I am particularly happy if none of the cats are missing!
- I am happy when Hatty the hen looks healthy and is laying her beautiful flavoursome eggs every day.
- I am happy when I have found the ground nest that my guinea fowl like to lay their eggs in and I am especially happy when this nest is not in the middle of a nettle patch and the circling magpies have not taken the eggs.
- I am happy to have seen at first hand calves being born and it is a special moment when they stand and start to suckle.
- I am happy that my husband decided to allow me to have my pigs (Cagney and Lacy) and that I saw my first Saddleback piglets being born.
- I am happy when the eggs start to pip in the incubator and I am even happier when all the chicks have successfully hatched out.
- I am happy when I see the farm wildlife merrily going about their business – it is a thrill to have seen such range of animals from the barn owl, pheasant, hare, deer, toad to the snail, mole and even the fox, as long as it keeps away from my poultry!
- I am happy when I hear my guinea pig squeaking out as I walk on by the guinea pig hutch.
When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you, then post the rules and list eight things that make you happy. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people.
If you would like to write eight happy thoughts then consider yourself tagged. I hope you have enjoyed my eight happy farm facts.