Khaki Campbell ducks are a British breed of duck. They were developed by Mrs Campbell who crossed an Indian Runner duck with a Rouen drake in 1901.
- Khaki Campbell ducks are excellent egg layers – they can produce between 200 and 350 eggs a year.
- They lay white eggs.
- Khaki Campbell birds have khaki coloured plumage.
- Khaki Campbell drakes have a light khaki plumage with a gree head and tail.
- Khaki Campbell ducks have khaki coloured plumage.
- This breed is early maturing.
- The duck can weigh 2.1 – 2.3kg.
- The drake can weigh 2.3 – 2.5kg.