Lemon curd is a favourite at our house and as I have an abundance of duck eggs which can be used to make lemon curd here is the lemon curd recipe.
- 2 lemons
- 2 duck eggs
- 7oz of castor sugar
- 1oz of margarine
- Crack eggs and whisk the eggs.
- Grate the rind of the 2 lemons, cut in half and squeeze.
- Add the juice and rind of the lemons to the eggs as well as the sugar and margarine.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Bring the ingredients to the boil.
- Pour lemon curd into sterilised jars.
Makes a jar of lemon curd.