Large White Pigs
- Sows consistently produce litters of 10-12 piglets.
- Large Whites produce good quality pigs for meat production.
- They grow quickly.
- This breed is very efficient at food conversion.
- A very popular breed.
- The breed was developed by Yorkshire factory workers during the 19th century.
- It’s a strong breed.
- Easy to rear.
- Produces lean meat.
- These pigs have white skin, prick ears and alert feature.
Do you have large white pigs, if so farmingfriends would love to hear from you or see your photos of your large white pigs.