Want to know the secrets of raising guinea fowl successfully?
‘Incubating, Hatching & Raising Guinea Fowl Keets‘ will tell you everything you need to know!
We will send this eBook manually by email. Buy now for only £4.99
Is Incubating, Hatching And Raising Guinea Fowl Keets eBook for you?
Yes, if you:
- want to incubate successfully
- want to understand common problems and learn what to do about them
- feed growing keets correctly
- get your guineas off to a healthy start in life
What’s included …
- Introduction – Calling All Guinea Fowl Enthusiasts
- Deciding To Keep Guinea Fowl
- Reasons For Keeping Guinea Fowl – Why Keep Guinea Fowl?
- Ways To Start Rearing Guinea Fowl
- Incubating Guinea Fowl Eggs
- Incubator Hygiene
- Preparing The Incubator Before Incubating The Eggs
- Choosing Guinea Fowl Eggs For Incubation
- Storing Guinea Fowl Eggs Before Incubation
- Incubation Period
- Incubation Temperature
- Humidity Levels
- Wet Bulb Thermometer – What Is A Wet Bulb Thermometer?
- Final Day Of Egg Rotation
- Candling Eggs
- Reasons Why Fully Formed Keets May Not Hatch Out
- Reasons For Pipped Eggs But Keets Not Hatched
- Reasons For Eggs Hatching Late
- Reasons For Eggs Hatching Early
- Reasons For Poor Hatch Rate Or No Hatching Eggs In Incubator
- Calculating The Hatchability And Fertility Of Guinea Fowl Eggs
- Calculating Hatchability
- Calculating Fertility
- Calculating Hatch Rate
- Guinea Fowl Keets
- Keets Hatched In An Incubator
- The Brooder
- Location Of Brooder For Guinea Fowl Keets
- Brooder Temperature For Guinea Fowl Keets
- Litter Suitable For A Guinea Fowl Keet’s Brooder
- Drinkers For Guinea Fowl Keets
- Feeding Guinea Fowl Keets
- Brooder Hygiene
- Ailments, Illnesses and Diseases
- Guinea Fowl Keets Pasting Up
- Splayed Legs
- Feather Picking And Cannibalism
- Taming Guinea Fowl Keets
- Development For Guinea Fowl Keets
- Raising Guinea Fowl From 6 – 8 Weeks Old
Buy the Incubating, Hatching And Raising Guinea Fowl Keets eBook for yourself or as a gift for a friend or a family member – only £4.99.
Here in North Carolina USA my husband and I have hatched guinea keets with an incubator. We’ve scoured the internet for information, and your ebook is the best quality, most comprehensive information we have found.
Down loaded your book with no problems thanks, loads of much required knowledge!
I have bought a pair of guineas recently who are lovely so it has inspired me to purchase some hatching eggs.
I got it, thank you so much, this is the best information about guineas I have ever been able to obtain, I wish I could of had this last year when I first got started, I learned mostly by error but this is so full of information, I just love it. Thanks alot, I would recommend this for any one starting to raise guineas, its a must to have.
“Yes, I have downloaded the e-book and have enjoyed reading your very well written and informative book.”
Buy now for £4.99.