Here are the most popular articles on the farmingfriends website during November 2009, so if you didn’t get chance to read them, now’s your chance to catch up.
- Pickled Beetroot.
- Lemon cheesecake.
- Edible Parts Of A Pig.
- Coccidiosis In Chickens.
- Incubating guinea fowl eggs.
- Pork Brawn Recipe.
- Wooden Reindeer Garden Ornament.
- Building Your Own Poultry Eggs Incubator.
- Khaki campbell duck eggs for hatching for sale.
- Can you eat garden snails?
Some of the readers are interested in recipes which is not a surprise at this time of year, with more entertaining and parties happening. What is surprising is that incubating and hatching egg posts are still popular in November which is not a traditional month of hatching eggs in the UK.
Hope you enjoy reading some of the posts you may have missed on farmingfriends.