I have just found out that the Smallholder and Garden Festival held by The Royal Welsh Agricultural Society will be held on the 15th & 16th May 2010 at Royal Welsh Showground, Llanelwedd, Builth Wells, Powys, LD2 3SY.
It sounds like it’s an ideal event for all those dreaming of the good life.
“The event is geared for the smallholder and the gardener and everything you want to know about how to make a start on a small country living can be found there, including experts to answer all your questions. There is even a property road show where you can find just the place to buy or rent to become a smallholder.”
2010 Attractions at this event include:
- Black Mountains Falconry Display.
- Scurry driving competition.
- Blacksmithing and farriery competition.
- Programme of demonstrations organised by the Welsh Farriers and Blacksmiths Association.
- Ferrets 2000 – ferret racing.
- See the third Folk Dance Festival.
- Meirion Owen’s Quack Pack – duck herding demonstrations.
- Rockwood Dog Display Team deliver an exhibition full of daring stunts and clever routines.
- Swansea and District Beekeepers’ Society.
- Titan the Robot show!
- A new Spring Poultry Show is also being introduced at the Festival.
Buy Smallholder 2010 Tickets Online
Take advantage of the discount available by buying Smallholder 2010 tickets online and avoid the queuing on the gate!
Adult One Day Ticket Advanced online £ 9.00 On the gate £ 10.00
Child One Day Ticket (5-16 yrs) – Children Under 5 – FREE Advanced online £ 5.00 On the gate £ 5.00
Weekend Caravanning & Camping Advanced online£ 35.00 On the gate £ 35.00
Family 1 day ticket (2 adults and up to 4 children) Advanced online£ 25.00 On the gate £ 25.00
Hubby and I have pencilled in going to the event – let me know if you are attending.