Here are a few Easter activities you can do at home:
- Grow some cress in an egg shell and decorate the shell.
- Make and decorate paper baskets.
- Decorate eggs – paint the egg shell, splatter paint the shell using an old tooth brush.
- Do an Easter Egg hunt.
- Make easter nest buns.
- Decorate old long wooden clothes pegs as the Easter bunny.
- Make pom pom chicks from yellow wool.
- Paint an old plant pot and add a Spring plant to the pot.
- Make an Easter door hanger.
- Make Easter cards.
- Make an Easter bookmark.
- Make personalised Easter stationary to send thank you notes on.
- Make an Easter bonnet.
Do you have any good ideas for Easter activites, if so please leave a comment, as I would like to hear your suggestions.