I am often asked if you can eat duck eggs and use them in cooking and baking.
Here is a list of ideas for using duck eggs in baking and cooking.
- Making lemon curd.
- Baking cakes – blueberry muffins.
- Making omelettes.
- Frying for a cooked breakfast or egg and chips.
- Pickled duck eggs.
- Making quiches.
- Hard Boiling for picnics and packed lunches.
- Soft boiled eggs and soldiers!
- Making pancakes.
- French toast.
- Egg Mayonnaise.
- Cornbread tastes great using duck eggs.
- Homemade cheesecake also tastes great using duck eggs.
- Deviled eggs.
- Scotch Eggs.
Let me know if you have any recipe suggestions you’d like to share then please leave a comment.