Duck eggs are great for creating many egg dishes especially as they are larger eggs and have large yolks.
Duck eggs are great for:
- Making lemon curd.
- Baking cakes.
- Making omelettes.
- Frying for a cooked breakfast or egg and chips.
- Making quiches.
- Hard Boiling for picnics and packed lunches.
- Soft boiled eggs and soldiers!
- Making pancakes.
- French toast.
- Cornbread tastes great using duck eggs.
- Homemade cheesecake also tastes great using duck eggs.
- Deviled eggs.
Let me know what you have used you duck eggs for and if you have any recipes you’d like to share then please leave a comment.
- Recipe Suggestions For Using Duck Eggs I am often asked if you can eat duck eggs...
- Recipes Using Eggs Having hens, ducks, guinea fowl and quail on the farm,...
- How To Tell If A Duck Is Broody Or Will Sit On Her Eggs Hi, can you help me,I have a drake and a...
- Ducks Eggs Can Be Eaten I am often asked if you can eat duck eggs....
- Are Duck Eggs Safe To Eat? Duck eggs are safe to eat and are especially good...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.