Avocado and Egg Mayonnaise is a fabulous starter if you have an abundance of eggs. At the moment we have lots of guinea fowl eggs and varying the egg recipe is becoming a bit of a challenge.
Avocado & Egg Mayonnaise
- 1 ripe avocado per person for a large starter or light lunch or shared between 2 people for a light starter or an accompaniment to a salad lunch.
- 2 – 4 guinea fowl eggs hard boiled.
- 2 spoonfuls of mayonnaise mixed with 1 spoonful of brown sauce and 1 spoonful of ketchup sauce.
- Boil the eggs for 10 minutes until they are hard boiled.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone.
- Peel the shell off the eggs and cut up the hard boiled eggs in to pieces.
- Mix the mayonnaise, Ketchup and brown sauce together.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the eggs and stir well.
- Spoon the egg mayonnaise mixture onto the avocado.
- Serve on it’s own or with a salad.