Had a very busy Bank Holiday weekend catching up on lots of chores around the farm.
- Cleaned out Guiness The Guinea Pig’s hut.
- Cleaned out the poultry hut.
- Collected 9 guinea fowl eggs – a record day on Sunday.
- Made a nest in the poultry hut for the 9 eggs collected to see if the hens will sit.
- Planted some seed potatoes.
- Cooked a Sunday roast of delicious local lamb.
- Planted 20 sweet potato slips.
- Planted row of lettuce seedlings.
- Planted more radish, beetroot, lettuce seeds.
- Potted on beetroot seedlings.
- Took the automatic egg turner out of the incubator and filled up the water troughs to increase the humidity.
- Sown spinach and cabbage seeds.
- Deweeded the row of garlic.
- Bought a new bird box and bird-seed feeder.
- Bought more courgette and beetroot seeds.
- Cattle taken to market.
- Collected 10 guinea fowl eggs – what an even better egg day on Bank Holiday Monday!
- Jobs For The Weekend – Completed Saturday My family arrived about 2pm on Saturday and as the...
- Jobs For The Weekend My family are coming to stay at the weekend with...
- Jobs For The Weekend – Completed Sunday On Sunday morning we got up bright and early to...
- Vegetable Garden Update Over the past week I have been busy planting out...
- Gardening Jobs Completed What a lovely weekend we have just had and because...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.