My bay tree has not been looking very good recently and I wondered what I should do.
TopVeg listened to the problems I had with my bay tree;
- Some leaves are green and have black spots.
- Some leaves are yellowing with black spots.
- Some leaves are partially brown or completely brown.
- Some leaves are dropping off.
I have followed the advice given by TopVeg and hope to see a flourishing bay tree next year.
I was thrilled that TopVeg asked if they could record the online consultation so if you would like to hear the bay tree podcast then click on this link. Bay Tree Podcast.
If you have a vegetable or herb gardening question then contact TopVeg and if you’re feeling adventurous then you can book your online consultation and feature in a TopVeg podcast.
Farmingfriends and TopVeg have collaborated together to write an eBook entitled How To Grow Herbs for Cooking.
- New Leaves On Bay Tree – Green Thumb Sunday Back in October my bay tree wasn’t looking very good...
- Tree Sparrows In Garden We get alot of sparrows in our garden but I...
- The Claro Tree Sparrow Project David at treesparrow.com has initiated a project in the Claro...
- Yeo Valley Free Tree Offer For anyone who doesn’t know, Yeo Valley Organic is a...
- Memorial Christmas Tree – Green Thumb Sunday The memorial Christmas tree is very important to me as it...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.