British Landrace Pigs
- Sows consistently produce litters of 10-12 piglets.
- This breed produces good quality pigs for meat production.
- Landrace pigs grow quickly.
- The skin of British Landrace Pigs is white.
- This breed is very efficient at food conversion.
- This breed originated in Scandinavia.
- The pigs are suited to indoor systems.
- This breed is not hardy.
- They are a lean breed with a good length.
- Their long carcase makes them very suitable for bacon production.
- The pigs have white skin and lop ears.
- The piglets grow faster than other breeds.
Do you keep British Landrace Pigs, if so farmingfriends would love to hear from you or see your photos?