There are many different causes of leg injuries in cats.
- Traffic accidents.
- A fall from a high location.
- An infected bite wound.
- A deep cut on the paw.
- A burn on the paw.
- A fractured claw.
- A damaged or infected nailbed.
- Hip dysplasia.
A lame cat may not always be obvious as they tend to avoid movement.
If you notice that your cat is limping, take great care when picking it up or examining it.
Sometimes leg injuries will stop after a short time and the cat’s leg appears to be ok again.
Seek veterinary advice if you are concerned about your cat and it’s leg injury.
Click on the image below to go to Amazon.co.uk for more information about this book.
- Cat Leg Injury Snowy is limping this evening. There are many different causes...
- Cat Leg Injuries Twice this week I have gone out to feed my...
- Accidents And Injuries In Farming Health and safety on the farm is an important issue...
- Perosis In Poultry There is a condition called perosis which is a deformity...
- Snowy Is Better Snowy was limping the other day and I was worried...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.