On my farmingfriends forum when the members need to take their poultry to the vets there is often talk about whether their vets have a specialist in poultry.
I am lucky where I live we have a local vets surgery with staff who are specially trained in avian veterinary.
I am writing this post as I have just been reading about the chicken vet website.
The Chicken Vet website provides advice on the care, health and well being of hens and offer recommendations on products to treat or maintain good health.
It also provides a network of “Chicken Friendly Vets” throughout the UK. The practices listed here are all Associated with Chicken Vet.
You can register on the website Chicken Vet and they will send you a welcome pack and information regarding your chosen practice.
Visit the Chicken Vet website.
Poultry & Waterfowl Problems By Michael Roberts
Stock Available: 1
Chickens At Home By Michael Roberts
Stock Available: 7
Starting With Chickens By Katie Thear
Stock Available: 5
If you keep hens or are interested in keeping hens then visit the farmingfriends hen forum for the latest chat about hens and then check out the books shown below about keeping hens which are informative and excellent for the beginner and a handy reference for the more experienced hens keeper.
If you would like to receive regular information about poultry then why not sign up to the farmingfriends newsletter.
- Parts Of A Chicken Here is a photograph of the labelled body parts of...
- Which Chicken Breeds For Meat I was asked today which chicken breeds are kept for...
- What Is Your Favourite Chicken Breed? What is your favourite chicken breed? Chickens and hens are...
- Gulliver Geese – A Website Review Gulliver Geese are specialist goose breeders based in Norfolk. They...
- Will Concrete Flooring Or 1/2″ Chicken Mesh Hurt Ducks Feet? I have been asked if concrete flooring or 1/2″ chicken...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.