- Cooked in roasting tin for 30 minutes in a hot oven with a little water in the bottom of the tin.
- Served with mashed potatoes, beans and grated cheese.
- Colour of the cooked meat was not pink when cut into but a light brown colour.
- The sausages browned well on the outside and in places had a crunchy, crispy texture which complimented the moist and juicy texture of the inside of the sausages.
- Juicy sausages.
- Moist and meaty.
- Texture was not too fine and not too coarse.
- No gristle or bone in the sausages.
- No shrinkage in size when cooked.
- Not fatty.
Also very suitable for the BBQ.
What are you doing to celebrate British Sausage Week?