Farming Friends

Meet the animals and harvest the information without getting your hands dirty!

Contact Us

To Contact Us

Farming Friends is always interested in hearing from it’s readers.

If you have a farming, livestock or poultry, waterfowl, game bird keeping related question then the free farmingfriends forum is the place to post your question. So visit http://farmingfriends.com/forums/ You may even find that someone else has asked the same question!

Feel free to leave a comment, question or article idea in the comment box and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

1. (required)
  2. (valid email required)
  3. (required)

cforms contact form by delicious:days

Thanks for taking the time to join the farmingfriends forum or to fill out the contact form.

Kind regards

Sara @ farmingfriends

14 Responses to “Contact Us”

1. Donna says:

Hi I found a bird egg in my garden and a cat got to its mother was wondering it has a little crck slightly leaking I put wax over the crack as the Internet told me to and put it on a hot water bottle with towels to keep it warm I have tried to see if it is fertile but I think the mother has only been sitting on it for about two days was wondering if I leave it and keep it warm will it still be ok and hatch eventually the more looked like something between a pigeon and a dove

2. sara says:

Hi Joe, I’ve added your enquiry to the farmingfriends facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/farmingfriends and also on the farmingfriends forum here http://farmingfriends.com/forums/topic.php?id=3116

Unfortunately I don’t have geese.
    Hope you get sorted.
    kind regards
    Sara @ farmingfriends

3. Joe Siler says:

Would like to buy 10 or so fertile embden geese eggs for hatching. And or a grown or half grown male embden goose. Thanks.

4. anita says:

hi sara
    am in desperate of help, can you pls tell me any farm in london i can find hen incubabating eggs [sit on the egg b4 hatch] i need it for school project and i have search every where online. pls i need traditional poultry farming.

i will really appreciate if you can help me out, i only have 2 days left.

Regards.
    Anita frm london

5. sara says:

Hi Ron,

Sorry to hear about the keet.

I have never fed young keets mealworm I have only ever given them chick crumbs and then lettuce when they are about 2 weeks old.
    The mealworm may have been too rich for the keets digestive system or there could have been something wrong with the mealworm.
    I hope the other keets are ok.

I have added your query to my farmingfriends forum http://farmingfriends.com/forums/topic.php?id=1619 here to see if anyone else experienced this.
    Kind regards
    sara @ farmingfriends

6. ron detwiler says:

i have 10 day old french guinea keets .i gave them some meal worms and they ate them real queak came back in 30 minutes and 1 was lying on side with brown liquid coming from its mouth.did the meal worms kill the keet/ thanks

7. sara says:

Hi Megan,
    Thanks for your enquiry. I don’t have any day old chicks at the moment. If you are looking for quail chicks then please feel free to write your enquiry on the farmingfriends forum here http://farmingfriends.com/forums/forum.php?id=19 with how many you are looking for and where you are located so that quail breeders can respond if they are in your area.
    Kind regards
    Sara @ farmingfriends

8. megan says:

i ws wondering how much the day old quail chicks would be and where abouts i would need to go to get them

9. David Abbott says:

Hi Sara
    I have been meaning to get in contact for some time but where do the days go. Hope the attached gets to you ok and is of some interest.
    Best wishes
    David

10. Leanne says:

Hi Sara

Just wanted to tell you that I like the look of your new herb Ebook! Well done!

Leanne

11. sara says:

Hi David,
    Thanks for your interesting comment. It is interesting to hear about cypriot hedgehogs.
    Bill Oddie is still on tv with Spring watch and Autumn watch. It woul;d be great to think that he was reading my blog.
    I hope you have enjoyed seeing your letters on the web. meliaMary one of my regular forum readers and contributors, a farmingfriend like yourself, has commented on your letters. She has enjoyed reading them as she has friends in Cyprus.
    Best Wishes
    Sara @ farmingfriends

12. David Abbott says:

Hi Sara
    Sorry its me again but I have just read your message about the male badgers. Sadly we do not have these in Cyprus although we do have a cypriot hedgehog who is not to be trifled with. They have long snouts somewhat like a shrew and can be very aggressive and will attack if cornered. Great. Anyway back to your badgers. I do hope that Bill Oddie reads your website as he has a great affinity for wild life and not only birds in which I believe he takes a great interest. I am sure that when I was last in UK he was on BBC with a live badger watch programme. I think the programme originated through BBC Bristol so you may like to contact them.
    Regards
    David

13. sara says:

Hi David,
    Thanks for visiting again. I did get your message thanks. I am not sure if they are going to make a dvd of the series but they do show it on BBC iplayer for 7 days afterwards however I have just read the BBC iplayer website and this cannot be accessed by other countries as it has something to do with other countries TV networks and downloads taking too long. I will ask when and if the show is to be aired in Cyprus. I have emailed the BBC and am awaiting an answer. I have also enquired if they are bringing it out on dvd.
    Thank you for taking such an interest.
    I hope you got my email with the photos of the Troodoos Mountains attached.
    Kind regards
    Sara @ farmingfriends

14. David Abbott says:

Hi Sara
    I am not sure if you got my comment regarding your impending appearance on the Ready Steady Cook programme. There are many people in Cyprus who would be interested in a dvd of the show if one can be made available. I currently get dvd s courtesy of the Cyprus Weekly of Tonia Buxton a Cypriot who lives in London. She cooks wonderful cypriot dishes. I am not sure about copyright rules but if a dvd can be purchased I would be very interested.
    Best wishes