Here at FarmingFriends.com we currently have two eBooks for sale.
Incubating & Hatching Guinea Fowl eBook – your go to guide for incubating and hatching guinea fowl eggs and looking after the keets.
How To Grow Herbs For Cooking eBook – a handy how to guide with a set of 21 how to grow cards.
Incubating & Hatching Guinea Fowl eBook
Want to know the secrets of raising guinea fowl successfully?
‘Incubating, Hatching & Raising Guinea Fowl Keets‘ will tell you everything you need to know!
We will send this eBook manually by email. Buy now – only £4.99.
Is Incubating, Hatching And Raising Guinea Fowl Keets eBook for you?
Yes, if you:
- want to incubate successfully
- want to understand common problems and learn what to do about them
- feed growing keets correctly
- get your guineas off to a healthy start in life
What’s included …
- Introduction – Calling All Guinea Fowl Enthusiasts
- Deciding To Keep Guinea Fowl
- Reasons For Keeping Guinea Fowl – Why Keep Guinea Fowl?
- Ways To Start Rearing Guinea Fowl
- Incubating Guinea Fowl Eggs
- Incubator Hygiene
- Preparing The Incubator Before Incubating The Eggs
- Choosing Guinea Fowl Eggs For Incubation
- Storing Guinea Fowl Eggs Before Incubation
- Incubation Period
- Incubation Temperature
- Humidity Levels
- Wet Bulb Thermometer – What Is A Wet Bulb Thermometer?
- Final Day Of Egg Rotation
- Candling Eggs
- Reasons Why Fully Formed Keets May Not Hatch Out
- Reasons For Pipped Eggs But Keets Not Hatched
- Reasons For Eggs Hatching Late
- Reasons For Eggs Hatching Early
- Reasons For Poor Hatch Rate Or No Hatching Eggs In Incubator
- Calculating The Hatchability And Fertility Of Guinea Fowl Eggs
- Calculating Hatchability
- Calculating Fertility
- Calculating Hatch Rate
- Guinea Fowl Keets
- Keets Hatched In An Incubator
- The Brooder
- Location Of Brooder For Guinea Fowl Keets
- Brooder Temperature For Guinea Fowl Keets
- Litter Suitable For A Guinea Fowl Keet’s Brooder
- Drinkers For Guinea Fowl Keets
- Feeding Guinea Fowl Keets
- Brooder Hygiene
- Ailments, Illnesses and Diseases
- Guinea Fowl Keets Pasting Up
- Splayed Legs
- Feather Picking And Cannibalism
- Taming Guinea Fowl Keets
- Development For Guinea Fowl Keets
- Raising Guinea Fowl From 6 – 8 Weeks Old
Buy the Incubating, Hatching And Raising Guinea Fowl Keets eBook for yourself or as a gift for a friend or a family member – only £4.99.
How To Grow Herbs For Cooking eBook
How To Grow Herbs For Cooking eBook is now on sale for all you keen gardeners and cooking enthusiasts that want to produce a herb garden or grow your own herbs for cooking.
At a cost of only £4.00 the How To Grow Herbs For Cooking eBook will provide you with information about:
- how to grow herbs,
- sizes of herbs,
- growing herbs in containers,
- when to plant the herbs,
- best location for planting,
- suitable soil types,
- when to harvest,
- how to preserve herbs and
- their culinary uses.
The How To Grow Herbs For Cooking eBook also includes a set of 21 herb growing cards which can be individually printed off and taken into the garden for easy reference.
The eBook includes the following herb growing cards:
- How To Grow Basil.
- How To Grow Bay.
- How To Grow Borage.
- How To Grow Chervil.
- How To Grow Chives.
- How To Grow Coriander.
- How To Grow Cress.
- How To Grow Dill.
- How To Grow Fennel.
- How To Grow Florence Fennel.
- How To Grow Horseradish.
- How To Grow Lemon Balm.
- How To Grow Marjoram
- How To Grow Mint.
- How To Grow Nasturtium.
- How To Grow Oregano.
- How To Grow Parsley.
- How To Grow Rosemary.
- How To Grow Sage.
- How To Grow Tarragon.
- How To Grow Thyme.
Buy the How To Grow Herbs For Cooking eBook for yourself or as a gift for a friend or a family member.
Buy now for £4.00