1. Mama

2. campbell ridge
    Administrator

well that worked! xx

Sarah L
    Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Hi Mama,

I have added the code to this photo.

What a lovely photo. Who is with Pip & Squeak?

If you edit this post now you will see the code around the url.

Best Wishes
    sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Mama

Thanks Sara but by the time I saw this edit option is gone.I do have the code as Sarah and you sent it . It is Grace with the babies.Mama

Goose Girl
    Posted 8 years ago #
  5. sallie

Hi Mama,
    What a lovely photo. So nice to see Grace up and about. How's the foot???
    Sallie.

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Hi Sallie,
    I am afraid to say that Grace didn't make it. Very sad but I think the vet thought she was becoming poorly. Her goslings are doing well though. My duck I am looking after for Maria has an abcess near her eye and giving her baytril but doesn't seem to be helping unfortunately but she is well other than her eye/lump!
    Hope all well with you.
    Best wishes
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. sallie

Hi Sara, So sorry to hear about Grace. Hope I haven't upset Mama by asking after her. What an awful place to have an abcess, right by the eye. Any chance you could lance it with a hyperdermic needle? If you just nick the skin with the needle edge you may allow it free passage to drain.
    My poor Shuffle is looking a bit ropy. I feel she is going downhill quite rapidly so may have to make a decision shortly :(
    Best wishes
    Sallie.

Posted 8 years ago #
  8. Mama

Sallie, You have not upset me at all but could not think of a way to let you know what happened . You gave such good advice but it was to no avail . Thank you so much for your support . Glad to know you are there for solid advice , sometimes pupils are not as good as the teachers ! Best wishes. Mama

Goose Girl
    Posted 8 years ago #
  9. sallie

Hi Mama, so sorry that all the hard work did not help. Sometimes these things are just sent to try us. I am sure you were a brilliant 'pupil' and there was nothing more you could have done.
    Best wishes
    Sallie.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.