With regards to adding photos, you can either;
1) Send me your photos via email in which case I can email you and then you can send the images to me so I can upload them to my farmingfriends website and then add them to the forum. If you are able to edit the photo size to about 400 pixel width then that helps with sending more than one email on an email, however if you are not able to edit the size of the photo then can you send me one or two images per email so that the email and images open up in my webmail.
1. Create an account at http://www.photobucket.com
2. Upload your image to Photobucket
3. Hover over the image you have uploaded to Photobucket and left click on the HTML Code box. Right click and then copy.
4. Return to this farmingfriends forum, right click and then paste.
5. Publish your post and your image should now be showing.
If you have a photo hosted on facebook that you have taken,
1) Click on the thumbnail image to bring up the main picture and then right click on the photo and
2)click on view Image Info or properties.
This brings up a box look location. this is where the photo is stored/hosted eg http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs264.snc4/39543_10150091136638776_547608775_7254377_7691714_n.jpg
3)Then go to your post on the farmingfriends forum and paste the http link and then I will add the code to make the image show. (I can't type the code here as it doen't show up!)
Hope that helps and I look forward to seeing any photos you have.
Sara @ farmingfriends