Thanks for the update.
Do you think we should aim high for a petition?
Just not sure how we would word the petition.
We the undersigned would like to help save the poor greylag goose with its beak trapped for 3 wks in a beer can.
Let me know know your suggestions.
I googled creating a petition http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=creating+a+petition&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a
Here's a Guide to writing a petition:
* Use a header to explain what the petition is for e.g. Petition to recycle cans at school.
* Explain the background of the situation in one or two clear sentences.
* State what you want to be done.
* State where you are going to send the petition to.
* Collect the name, address and signature of people who agree with you.
* Number the form so that you can easily tell how many signatures you've collected.
* Have lots of copies of the petition so you and your friends can collect signatures at the same time.
Let me know what you think.
Sara @ farmingfriends