Register or log in:

Farming Friends Forum » Food And Cooking

Making Yoghurt

(7 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by admin
  • Latest reply from pinkpoultry

Tags:

1. Hi Pink Poultry,
    I saw you asked about making yoghurt in another post so here is a link to a recipe my husband has used and it was fab.
    http://farmingfriends.com/make-your-own-yoghurt/
    Let me kow if you make some.
    Kind regards
    sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. pinkpoultry

Oh. Wow!!!! This is amazing!! Where do I get Live yoghurt from? Is it just available in the regular supermarket type shops? Guess what im doing on Saturday morning!!!!! Ooo exciting!! I cant wait!! Thank you so much Sara!! xx

Posted 6 years ago #
  3. I got my hubby this yoghurt maker for christmas £20 but worth every penny,its best to use longlife milk saves on the boiling, you can buy a pot of live yoghurt from the supermarket then just add that to the milk, he enjoys it so much he got a second bowl, as the first gets low he uses a couple of spoonfuls to make his next batch, so you only need to buy the first pot of yoghurt then your away x
    http://www.lakeland.co.uk/F/product/3440_3441

mo x
    Posted 6 years ago #
  4. pinkpoultry

Oooo that looks fun, think the fella might have something to say about "another flippin gadget!!" in our kitchen, hehehe. Oh well, he wont be complaining when he is scoffing yummy yoghurt!! xxx

Posted 6 years ago #
  5. pinkpoultry

OK.........Im fed up, I have looked in Tesco, Asda, Coop and other shops & supermarkets, and I just cant find any yoghurt that says "LIVE" on it. Im going mad! Can anyone please give me a brand and the wording on the front, I have found ones such as, low fat, natural, organic, greek, 0% but none say live :( Im a frustrated yoghurt maker! xx

Posted 6 years ago #
  6. they wont say live they will say probiotic Yeo Valley is a good one available in tescos

mo x
    Posted 6 years ago #
  7. pinkpoultry

OOOOOOOOOOOO IVE SEEN THAT ONE!!!!!!!!! :OD Guess what im getting on the way home!!! Thanks Mo!!! You have made my day

Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.