Register or log in:

Farming Friends Forum » Sheep

Sheep/Lambs

(7 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by Freethyme
  • Latest reply from smallholder

Tags:

1. Freethyme

I am after a few weaned lambs to bring on, can any one help me. I am located in the West Midlands.

Any one have knowledge about any particular breed may be best.

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. I breed Hampshire Down sheep and still have a few ewe lambs left - born April 2010, all correct for the breed, and in good health and condition. Fully vaccinated. They are a very good-looking and sturdy breed.
    I live in Hartpury, which is about 10 miles north of Gloucester. If this is of interest, perhaps we could arrange to chat on the phone or email to see if they might be suitable for you?

Posted 6 years ago #
  3. pinkpoultry

Hello smallholder! I live in Westbury on Severn!!! We arnt so far away from each other!! x

Posted 6 years ago #
  4. Freethyme

Hi pinkpoultry, I know westbury on severn, i lived in cheltenham when i was growing up. Do you have any lambs that need a new home to spring around in.

Posted 6 years ago #
  5. pinkpoultry

.................If Mo sees this she will have me! He he. Erm I would LOVE some lambs but im not allowed :( How much are you selling them for as my father in law has lots of fields (he wont give me one :( ) but he may let me keep a couple down there (he he he) xx

Posted 6 years ago #
  6. pinkpoultry

Doh, that was for Smallholder not you Freethyme...but smallholder ones has some! Where abouts in the west midlands are you? x

Posted 6 years ago #
  7. Hi Freethyme and pinkpoultry :) So sorry I missed all this, completely forgot to click the RSS feed button! I still have lambs for sale, and would be happy to chat and see whether they'd be suitable for what you want - if you'd like to email me with any questions I promise to get back to you quickly this time! This is my email address: info@smallholderseries.co.uk
    BTW - pinkpoultry, I used to live in the Forest of Dean too! But further south, near Coleford!

Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.