Farming Friends Forum » General Discussion

to many posts not replied to

(7 posts)

1. its sad to see so many posts on here that havn't been replied to
    http://farmingfriends.com/forums/view.php?view=no-replies

mo x
    Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Mama

Yes it is Mo and all these spammers don't help .I have read through them and I could not have helped anyone .Mama

Goose Girl
    Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Hi Mo,
    At first glance only saw the first page then realised there were 6 pages of them!!!
    I have had a quick look through the first page and quite a few are me adding a comment or email someone has sent me, to see if any of you have any further advice to give, some are also things for sale or wanted or a useful link and so don't always need a reply.
    Some may just have been overlooked due to my busy life - come May I will be a little less busy so will be able to focus more on farmingfriends, am so looking forward to this!
    Thanks for pointing this out, I will do a thorough check through and see if I can help with any of these comments - I could be some time!!!!
    Hope you are having a good weekend.
    Best Wishes
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. oh dear Sara I hadn't even realised there were that many, hope you didn't think it was a criticism of you just thought it was a shame, see you have been very busy xx

mo x
    Posted 8 years ago #
  5. Hi Mo,
    No I didn't think it was a criticism, I hadn't clicked on that button before and think it's useful to know which posts don't have a reply so I can target them.
    I have had a look at page 6 and 5 and these are the post threads that I had to add back to the forum manually because back in 2008/9 (can't quite remember exactly when) the hosting company wiped the server and the backup so all the website and forum data was lost. I managed to retrieve it via google and added most of the posts myself hence why all on page 6 and 5 say admin, but when you look at them most have conversations between other previous members.

Spent all day yesterday cleaning out poultry huts, so was shattered last night and couldn't face sitting at the computer so watched Australia with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman - brilliant film.
    The quail hut is hard to clean out as the quail have a tendency to popout the door and then won't come back. Had 3 to retrieve before Stripe the cat got them!!

Although some of the questions were written a while ago some of the comments are pertinent to now so are useful to answer for other users. I'm looking forward to having more time in May to focus on farmingfriends.

Hope you are having a good weekend.
    Best wishes
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Lorna

Hi Sara,
    You have done a brilliant job, well done.

Lorna

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. Hi Lorna, Thank you, much appreciated. Glad Mo pointed this out as I hadn't seen all these, sometimes posts do get missed.
    Hope you and your duckies are well.
    Best Wishes
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.