Register or log in:

Farming Friends Forum » Introductions

Pretty New Here! :)

(6 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by SouthernHomeMakerAKDA
  • Latest reply from Pastordot

1. SouthernHomeMakerAKDA

Hello!

Well, I've been on here about a month now, on and off, and just found this "Introduction" page! :)

My family and I have had farm animals on and off for over 12 years, but we have recently moved to a farm in the Ozarks, USA. :) We now have more animals than we ever have before, and we'll be needing advice from all your pro's out there!! :) :) Thanks for the opportunity to pick ya'lls brains! lol

One question - is there anyway to change my user name. This is the one I usually use for forums, but when I created it on Farming Friends Forum, I had no idea it would be running into my posts! I'd like to change it to a shorter one if possible. :)

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Mama

Hi AKDA, shall find out and let you know. It is the Easter holiday and not many people are around . Regards Mama

Goose Girl
    Posted 8 years ago #
  3. no idea how you can change that but dosnt really matter if you go to your profile on the right of the page and edit you can type in a name that would sign your posts so if you are Fred Willma or Santa Clause we will call you by that name in future lol
    Mo
    AKA M40MO

mo x
    Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Hi SouthernHomeMakerAKDA,
    At the moment you can't change your name in your profile area.
    By the middle of May I am hoping to have more time to work on the forum and to develop it so I will have a look then to see if I can make it possible to change your username.
    As Mo says you can add a signature which will automatically add to each of your posts, although I realise this doesn't stop your username going across the post threads.
    Sorry I can't be more helpful at the moment, but when I get more time I will definately look at this as I may have to go into the ftp files and change your username there!
    Kind regards
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. campbell ridge
    Administrator

In the meantime you could start your post a bit further down the page so it doesnt get overlapped :)

Sarah L
    Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Pastordot

That's a great idea Sarah!
    Welcome SouthernHomeMakerAKDA,

Nice to 'meet' you here. This is a nice group of people from all over the world, with lots of wonderful advice and sharing.

I'm from the Central part of New Jersey and don't have any of my own ducks, but enjoy the wild ones that visit from the lake across the street.

There are a bunch of mallards of course that come over, but my 'babies' are a group of farm ducks that live on the lake. Some eat from my hand and allow me to pick them up.

I hope you enjoy getting to know us all and look forward to hearing about your farm and animals.

Blessings,
    Dottie

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.