Register or log in:

Farming Friends Forum » Gardening

horse tail

(5 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by gazzaroo
  • Latest reply from quacking minx

Tags:

1. gazzaroo

iv got loads of this horse tail on the allotment ..iv seen this on you tube so iv ordered some has any used this stuff

http://www.progreen.co.uk/Weed-Killers/Total-Weed-Killers/Kurtail-0-5LTS/prod_2.html

Get the Video Plugins

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. Mama

Looks a brilliant product Gary, Never heard of it before so do let us know the results . Mama

Goose Girl
    Posted 6 years ago #
  3. gazzaroo

hi guys,,,must tell you the this kurtaill weed killer is killing of the horsetail,,,it all gone really black its all bent over and some of the little ones have gone,,,woop woop man kind can kill horsetail..i mite just win this and reclaim my allotment from this weed..

Posted 6 years ago #
  4. Mama

Oh thanks Gary, shall order some of this a dream come true . So glad you posted and hope the allotment does you proud .Mama

Goose Girl
    Posted 6 years ago #
  5. quacking minx

oh my thanks for that, we were just talking about what we could use to get rid of this horrible weed and I spot this I'm going to order some as it is taking over and I don't want my goats eating it by mistake

I was going to use that round up but I might try this instead, does anyone know if it kills everything that you put it on or does it just kill the weeds? I will obviously wait till all my crops have been taken before using it but I was wondering if I used it on a lawn would it kill the grass? or if flowers are near the horsetail and get sprayed would they die?

Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.