Register or log in:

Farming Friends Forum » General Discussion

££ Quiet band seek basic barn for week!

(3 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by The Galleons
  • Latest reply from pinkpoultry

1. The Galleons

Hi guys, sorry I know this isn't strictly farming related but I thought you might be able to help and maybe make a bit of extra cash!

We are a Brighton based folk band and we are looking for somewhere to do some recording for a week. As long as it's got electricity we don't really care how basic it is (vaguely habitable would be fine or we could bring tents!). As most of our instruments are acoustic we wouldn't be making a massive amount of noise but we would need somewhere fairly quiet/isolated for obvious reasons.

We are all responsible very friendly people aged between 25 and 50 and want somewhere peaceful to work rather than to party Rolling Stones style! Somewhere with at least one reasonably big room would be great acoustics wise. We haven't got a massive budget but it would be a great way to make a bit of extra cash if you have any spare space available!

We are based near Brighton but are willing to travel for the right place, please let anyone know who might be interested.

Many thanks

Ben

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Hi Ben,
    I will add this to my twitter and facebook page and see if anyone is interested. I am in Yorkshire, so not close enough for you. Good luck with finding somewhere.
    Kind regards
    sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. pinkpoultry

I live near Gloucester, I shall ask my farmer buddies!! If I had a barn you could use it, unfortunatly I dont have a barn :o( I do have a chicken shed though!! lol

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.