Register or log in:

Farming Friends Forum » Animal Ailments & Illnesses Advice Centre

flubenvet supplier in Ireland?

(10 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by dollydylo
  • Latest reply from dollydylo

1. dollydylo

Evening all.. I am trying to find a Flubenvet supplier either in Ireland (Republic of) or an online supplier who will deliver to us here. Can anyone help?
    Also, I have seen on various sites that Flubenvet 2.5% is required to treat chickens with possible gape worm, but note that 1% is also available. can anyone advise on this?
    Thanks again.. Karen

Karen x
    Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Lorna

Hi Karen,
    Does your Vet supply it? just a thought.
    I got one a few years ago from best pet pharmacy, but I do not know about the south if they deleiver there.

Regards
    Lorna

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. dollydylo

Hi Lorna
    the vet doesn't unfortunately. We ended up buying some from a UK website (quite costly with the postage on top) but we wanted it just incase our hen does actually have gape worm and needs treating urgently. We will keep searching and hope we find someone local! I will look at the best pet pharmacy and see what they do. Many thanks for your response
    Karen

Karen x
    Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Mama

Hi Karen , It may be cheaper for one of us to send things to you in the future. Just a thought as I know Sara would be willing and so would other members am sure . Have the same problem her .Mama

Goose Girl
    Posted 8 years ago #
  5. dollydylo

Hi Mama.. sorry, I only just read this hence the delayed response!
    Many thanks for the offer to post things to us - it is very thoughtful and very much appreciated. Right, onto the John Lewis website to see what I fancy! ... only joking.....
    Karen

Karen x
    Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Mama

Rascal you and very funny . Look forward to hatch news . Mama

Goose Girl
    Posted 8 years ago #
  7. dollydylo

Well the flubenvet arrived and our chicken we thought had gape worm seems to have stopped making the funny crowing noises and stretching it's neck as much, so hopefully we have caught it in time and the hen will be ok. Phew!

Karen x
    Posted 8 years ago #
  8. Hi, Know this is a bit late but only seeing it now, I supply Flubenvet in Ireland, www.cluckyhen.webs.com

Hope the chickens are well since :)

Posted 7 years ago #
  9. dollydylo

Hi there.

Thanks for the link.. great to know for next time! I have found you on facebook and will be in touch when we need some more supplies...

Chickens all fine now... phew!

Karen x
    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.