Register or log in:

Farming Friends Forum » Technical Information

Registering for Farming Friends Forum

(3 posts)

1. Hi All,
    For those of you who are reading this and are not yet a member I just wanted to let you know that when you register for the forum, your membership will be moderated so that we can avoid getting spam members posting on the site.

I will try to moderate the registrations as quickly as possible so that you can post on the forum.

I look forward to chatting with you on the forum soon.

Kind regards
    sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. dollydylo

Good luck Sara!!!!

Karen x
    Posted 8 years ago #
  3. oh Sara it's your forum and so your choice, and yes I have moaned like others about some of the spammers but to me the annoyance of the spammers is nothing compared to helping someone who has searched and then turned to the forum for help when in a panic, many of times help has been given quickly when members can put out an appeal for help on facebook if they feel unable to respond themselves,
    I spend more time on this forum than some may realise, I don't always comment as sometimes I just read to learn, there is many a morning i'm on here as early as 5am, yes I should be tucked up in bed but hey hoo thats my life lately, but when on at 5am I do have to trawl through the spammers to find real posts some of which I can help and given that this forum is global and so open 24/7 think thats of value, vetting posts will be time consuming and may cost valubale time for someone in real need,
    but like I said your forum your choice, just felt I had to express my concerns as I have before when this suggestion was raised xx

mo x
    Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.