Register or log in:

Farming Friends Forum » Game Birds

Black Francolin

(9 posts)

1. Suresh

Hi all,
    i wanted to know that how to takecare of black francolin chicks, i bought two of them and the breeder said they dnt need any kind of warm.
    (I personally think this much tiny baby birds should be kept in the brooder)
    Well, if anyone has even tiny amount of knowledge about them plz share
    I dnt wanna loose these chicks..

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. pinkpoultry

http://www.blackfrancolin.comuv.com/#breed
    I would say they needed warmth!

Posted 6 years ago #
  3. Suresh

Thankx it really helped..:)

Posted 6 years ago #
  4. pinkpoultry

Ahh Im glad :o)

Posted 6 years ago #
  5. joe052

Hi I saw your post on the Black Francolin ! Is there any chance you can advise me from where I could buy chicks or eggs. Thank you for your help before hand.

Joe Grixti.

Posted 5 years ago #
  6. hi Joe most members on here live in the UK and the author of this post is in Pakistan so really don't think anyone here will be able to advice you, you may be better doing a google search yourself , good luck in finding some

mo x
    Posted 5 years ago #
  7. Hi Joe,
    I see you are in Malta, I did a google search but can't find anyone selling in Malta. do you have ebay in Malta as lots of hatching eggs can be found on ebay. Do you have poultry fairs/sales in Malta where breeders take their birds for sale, like a farm sale in the UK?
    Sorry I can't be more helpful.
    kind regards
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 5 years ago #
  8. joe052

I am afraid there are no poultry fairs/sales in Malta, thank you for your help though.

Posted 5 years ago #
  9. amar

hi there im in the uk and i breed francolins both blacks and greys if your intrested in any

Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.