Register or log in:

Farming Friends Forum » Food And Cooking

Kenwood Mixer!

(5 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by pinkpoultry
  • Latest reply from Lorna

1. pinkpoultry

Hello,
    Nothing to do with our feathery or furry friends but about my Kenwood mixer I inherited! Its old and battered but I love it. I have no idea what model it is and it only came with a whisk and I would LOVE a dough hook!! I would bake bread every day (so much easier than kneading!) So I was wondering does anyone know where to find the model or if they are just universal hooks that fit all kenwoods?
    Thanks guys!!

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. dollydylo

You lucky thing... I am looking to buy one and might just wait until the sales! I would contact kenwood via their website and send them a photo asking.. probably be quicker and more accurate that way.
    good luck!
    Karen xx

Karen x
    Posted 6 years ago #
  3. Lorna

Hi Larua,
    I have got a dough hook which I do not think I have ever used. It was from a Kenwood chef, the white one.

I do not know if they are universal in fitting, but if you want I could send you it. I am not able to do much baking unfortunately and it would be good to see it used.

Regards
    Lorna

Posted 6 years ago #
  4. pinkpoultry

Hi Karen, I think I might just do that!! Then Lorna if it is a universal one then I can take yours, and maybe send you some money? Or post some eggs/produce!?? Taking a pic now and sending to Kenwood!!

Posted 6 years ago #
  5. Lorna

Hi Laura,
    Thats fine. No I do not need money just what would cover the postage costs. Sure you can send me a FB message with your address, if the one I have is suitable

Regards
    Lorna

Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.