Register or log in:

Farming Friends Forum » General Discussion

Spammer WOSNKY

(7 posts)

Tags:

1. I doubt WOSNKY will even bother to come back on this forum but if he/she does I hope you read this, its bad enough adding 5 spam posts but to then go on to add your spam to 11 serious posts is not only VERY ANNOYING IT IS A DISGUSTING INSULT TO MEMBERS WHO HAVE GENUINE CONCERNS TO THE HEALTH OF THEIR ANIMALS

I normaly do what should be done to spammers and ignore you but this has made me so mad
    I asume that when Sara or Sarah see this, this post will also be removed along with the 16 spams but just had to get this off my chest

mo x
    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Hi Mo,
    I completely agree with you, it's not only annoying that they add spam posts but to add spam to genuine threads is not on. I am meeting with Andy at the end of January so hope to tackle this issue of spammers. I have had less spammers than when I had registration moderation on and now a genuine member can post immediately which is an advantage than having to wait for me to moderate the registration and trawl through the hundreds of spammers but then the down side is that you can see the spammers that add to the forum before I get chance to delete them. It's a difficult one but it will be discussed as Andy has experienced the spammers on the tech forum we use. I will keep you posted.
    Best wishes
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. thank you Sara, as I have said many times before they dont normally bother me and pleased you have gone back to the old way as to be honest would prefere to think a dozen spammers could get instant access over a genuine emergency not been able to seek help, this one just wound me up this morning, maybe I got out of the wrong side of the bed lol

mo x
    Posted 7 years ago #
  4. campbell ridge
    Administrator

It does seem to have started up again - albeit less frequently, but I have deleted 2 or 3 spammers this week already, and due to being not well myself atm, have not been on quite so often as usual.

Sarah L
    Posted 7 years ago #
  5. Hi Sarah,
    So sorry to hear that you are not well, hope you get well soon. Thanks for deleting the spammers.
    Best Wishes
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 7 years ago #
  6. Anonymous
    Unregistered

i googled wosnky for fun, then i find this post, feeling like having sth to say, very late lol. wosnky was actually one of my co-workers, we did this for living, yes, spamming, we did it everyday, though i quit like years ago. she's still doing it right now i think. in real life she's a pretty nice girl, she did not mean to annoy you guys. we used to be like robots, we target forums and we spam them, that's what we were paid for. i was sick of it and i quit , she would stop someday, it is very boring really.

Best wishes.

Posted 7 years ago #
  7. thank you for your input it's interesting to actually hear from a spammer and try to understand their reasons, glad you have now quit as it is very annoying to people, especially when they seek help one day then can't even find their post the next when forums like this have been targeted by some times dozens of spams

mo x
    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.