Register or log in:

Farming Friends Forum » Quail

9 Button Quail - 5 girls and 4 boys - free to loving home

(4 posts)

1. Bexter

These dear little chaps were my sons hobby and he has now left home - I love them, but we are moving and need to rehome them - they can come with a wonderful run and all there tunnels and feeding equipment
    The girls lay eggs randomly around the pen in little nests, and on the floor and the boys run round peeping very loudly and chasing the girls - they have a lot to do, and get on really well. At night they form a Quail pie - and snuggle up to sleep. Please - only serious Quail lovers who will give them a good, healthy clean stimulating home reply ! We are in Wiltshire but could travel if necessary.
    Thanks so much for reading this - Bexter

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. Mama

Oh i so hope you find a good home for them Bexter .How sad for you and your son to have to do this .Mama x

Goose Girl
    Posted 5 years ago #
  3. pinkpoultry

Where is Wiltshire-I would go get the map but its in the car and Im lazy, hahaha, Im near Gloucester if thats not too far? I was looking for some quail too! but I was waiting to build a run so they are seperate from my chickens, ducks and turkey. x

Posted 5 years ago #
  4. bertie

Just enquiring whether you have rehomed the quail now. How old are they? We are Gloucestershire and have 4 japanese quail hens (totally spoilt), hens and ducks. Was it a small run you had for the quail? If they have already gone then am please for you, but just thought i would ask on the off chance.

Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.