Register or log in:

Farming Friends Forum » Introductions

Hi my name is michelle and I am from Nottinghamshire

(7 posts)

1. Hi I am new to this site, my main hobbie is horses (I own one ) but I love all livestock xxxx

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. campbell ridge
    Administrator

Hi Michelle, welcome to farming friends. Some others on here own horses too but it is mainly livestock and farm animals.
    Sarah

Sarah L
    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. Hi Michelle,
    Welcome to the farmingfriends forum. What horses do you have? I live on a farm with cattle, ducks, hens, guinea fowl, quail and cats!
    Kind regards
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. Melli

Hi Michelle,
    My name is Mel and I have just one horse now,seven ducks and three cats. The horse is by far the easiest!!! He is a real old gent now but was a professional dressage horse in his day(not with me, I'm more weeble than elegant)He is 23yrs old in may this year and a thoroughbred. What do you have and what do you like to do? :-)

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. dollydylo

Hi Michelle

Welcome to the forum! I have always been wary of horses.. they are bigger than me and have longer legs - easy to give me a quick boot if I upset them!!!

I have had hens and ducks for the last few years and love them... fresh eggs every day. You just can't beat it!

Karen x
    Posted 7 years ago #
  6. Hi everyone I have a 15 hand cob called prince he is 22 years of age but looks a lot younger and acts it too , I mainly hack, do free schooling and join up. I am a member of a riding club and in the summer we do a bit of showing. I also own a British short haired blue (cat) called George I love them both very dearly xx

Posted 7 years ago #
  7. Hi my name is Aadam from UK.

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.