Register or log in:

Farming Friends Forum » Introductions

Big Hello Farming Forum From Martin (County Durham) - I may be of Help

(1 post)
  • Started 7 years ago by polecat1963

1. polecat1963

I would like to say hello to everyone and introduce myself;

My name is martin, I live in County Durham (Dipton), am 49 years of age, married, children flew the nest, but have a very mischievious jack russell called Basil.

My day job A Charteted (CMIOSH) Global Safety, Health, Environmental & Sustainability Manager for one of the worlds largests private employers.

My interest and hobbies are - keeping fresh water fish and koi carp in my small garden pond, sports, football - Newcastle United (Sorry if any Sunderland fans out there)and walking in the semi rural setting that I live with my dog, and enoying the countryside and all it has to offer, hence, why I moved away from the rat race of near city living (Newcastle), nearly 3 years ago.

I am a member of the BASC, strong on conservation and target shooting.

If there is anyone out there, in my area, or further a field, or anyone you may know whom is having problems and or dilemas with vermin, rats,mink,feral pigeons, grey squirrels, rabbits etc, which is impinging upon your livilihoods and or live stock, please give me a call, and I will attend to your needs, in the most discrete, sensitive and humane manner,(No poisons, Chemicals) to help resolve, control and eradicate or at the very least your problem(s).

I am indemnified to the tune of £10, 000,000, through the BASC, follow all best practice guidelines, and follow the National Police Guide Lines for Air Rifle Shooting.

If their is anyone on this forum, that may need help, free of charge, absolutely no catches, from a mature responsibile and caring person, please call me on my mobile telephone number, to discuss your pest/vermin needs, and I will arrange a visit, but most importantly will forward further proof and details of my identity, where I live etc.

Following an open discussion, I will then arrange to visit to assess and evaluate your needs, and to undertake a risk assessment to ensure that what ever the solution I am proposing, regarding shooting any pest/vermin - that the primary and overdidding priority is the safety and welfare of you, your family, children, live stock, pets, property, friends, neighbours, customers and that of the environment.

Please feel free to call me, leaving your name and telephone number, and I will call you back to save your phone bill, or alternatively email me on this forum or directly at martinknoxevo8@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks, warm regards to everyone and I hope to hear from, maybe someone, who may need my help with their pest/vermin problem.

Thanks
    Martin

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.