Register or log in:

Farming Friends Forum » Introductions

Happy Easter

(9 posts)

1. Hi All,

Just wanted to say Happy Easter and thanks very much for making this a great farmingfriends forum community.

Best wishes
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Mama

Happy Easter to you too and may all your eggs hatch. Thank you for creating such a lovely site.
    Best wishes to you and your family for this weekend.
    Mama.

Goose Girl
    Posted 9 years ago #
  3. campbell ridge
    Administrator

Thanks Sara, hope we have a let up in the rain/snow. This time last year was bright, hot sunshine!
    Sarah

Sarah L
    Posted 9 years ago #
  4. quax

Yes, Happy Easter to one and all, bring on the chocolate!!!!!!
    Rachel

Rachel
    Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Mama

Quax, Your easter wishes to one and all made me lol. Have already started on the chocolate,bless you and have a great easter.
    Good wishes Mama.

Goose Girl
    Posted 9 years ago #
  6. Hi All,
    Hope you all had a lovely Easter. Well the weather in the UK has not been great although the ducks are enjoying themselves and I got 5 duck eggs from 6 this morning which is great as I have only been getting 2 eggs a day for the last month. The guinea fowl do not like rain much but they have just started to lay.
    Bring on the eggs!!!
    Best Wishes
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. quax

Today I actually felt quite warm when I was out sorting my little brood!! And the mud is beginning to dry up a bit, hurrah!!!
    Rachel

Rachel
    Posted 9 years ago #
  8. Mama

Hi Sara, Got the egss , what am I missing???? Hope yours come in great numbers. So glad I am not there, It has been 21 today and we have had our dinner outside. We have had a lot of rain for here but summer is surely on the way. The mimosa has nearly finished but the magnolias look lovely and all the fruit blossom too. Tomato plants doing well as are Peppers and melons plus silly things like flower seeds!!. I am thinking of getting some muscovey ducks which are easily got here. Does anyone know anything about them apart from they are wonderful broodies and even better parents. You know what I am thinking, just in case my geese never go broody!! Regards to all Mama.

Goose Girl
    Posted 9 years ago #
  9. Hi Mama,
    I think Mike (Hazlia) has some muscovey ducks. Your place sounds lovely. We have a magnolia but it's not doing anything yet.
    The daffs, primulas, tulips and hyacinths are in full bloom.
    I spent the afternoon veg gardening yesterday as the weather was so nice! http://farmingfriends.com/vegetable-gardening-april-2010/
    Hope you are having a good weekend.
    Kind regards
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.