Register or log in:

Farming Friends Forum » Hobbies

newbies artwork

(19 posts)
  • Started 9 years ago by painterman
  • Latest reply from painterman

1. painterman

hi would love to share some artwork . i paint amongst other hobbies including keeping chooks. and white birds.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Hi Painterman, Welcome to the farmingfriends forum. Do you paint pictures of your hens? Do you paint in watercolour, gouache or oils?
    Kind regards
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. painterman

hi there sara.
    thankyou for ur welcome.i paint mostley in acrylics . but sometimes pencil n watercolour. i couldnt see how i could post some images lol. or maybe im being silly.
    im like a lava lamp nice to look at but not to bright ..

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Hi Painterman,
    At the moment, images need to be sent to me so I can edit them and upload them to the server and then add them to the forum.
    What sort of hens and white birds do you have?
    Kind regards
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. painterman

hi there sarah i cant work out y i have to keep loggin on with that long password as it wont accept my shortened password what i filled in . oh and the chooks i have are white dorkings and a few rhode island reds. and i have some white logans . and the images i have are on flickr. suppose i cant do a link. but where do i send the images to.u on here sara..

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. pinkpoultry

Ha ha ha, lava lamp....

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. campbell ridge
    Administrator

why not add a link to your website? or to your flicker page? or facebook?
    I paint too.
    Sarah L

Sarah L
    Posted 9 years ago #
  8. painterman

hi there again heres the link hope you enjoy the images.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/truesigns ... have a good look around so u dont miss anything. steve

Posted 9 years ago #
  9. Mama

Hello Painterman, Beautiful pics of art work. Love the chicken ones. If you tick the box, remember me,top left, then you will not have to keep logging in. I changed my password to a shorter one and sometimes it would not accept it but have no trouble now. Regards Mama

Goose Girl
    Posted 9 years ago #
  10. painterman

hi sarah. do you have any artwork or paintings that i can see online.

Posted 9 years ago #
  11. Mama

Hello Painterman, Do you sell your pics? Mama.

Goose Girl
    Posted 9 years ago #
  12. campbell ridge
    Administrator

I have a few online here: http://www.paintingsilove.com/artist/slancaster

Sarah L
    Posted 9 years ago #
  13. painterman

i loved your paintings. ur truley talented.they do look so still and peaceful .
    and yes mama i do sell from time to time.if someone wants a painting of there pet or house . but i mostley do signs to order.

Posted 9 years ago #
  14. Mama

Hi , How do we find out how to order and what the prices are for signs or anything else. Mama

Goose Girl
    Posted 9 years ago #
  15. Mama

Sarah, your art is lovely , do you sell them also? Mama.

Goose Girl
    Posted 9 years ago #
  16. campbell ridge
    Administrator

Thank you, Yes I have sold some, the cottages were all done as commissions. The dogs in pencil for a friend retiring. I must get back into it, I havent painted for a few years now so I haven't even painted my ducks yet! :)
    Sarah

Sarah L
    Posted 9 years ago #
  17. Hi Sarah and Painterman,
    Both your art work is lovely. I know where to come when I want paintings doing and lovely signs making.
    Kind regards
    sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 9 years ago #
  18. painterman

hi there mama. i do have an email adress at lightstorm0305@yahoo.co.uk if you want to email me i could send you a price guide.and more info. regards steve

Posted 9 years ago #
  19. painterman

new guinea inn sign iv just finished. hope you like it. as the pic quality doesnt do it justice lol..
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/truesigns/4741892749/

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.