This is the place where we can view your photos.
With regards to adding photos, you can either;
1) Send me your photos via email in which case I can email you and then you can send the images to me so I can upload them to my farmingfriends website and then add them to the forum. If you are able to edit the photo size to about 400 pixel width then that helps with sending more than one email on an email, however if you are not able to edit the size of the photo then can you send me one or two images per email so that the email and images open up in my webmail. (If you don't have my email then just ask and I'll send you an email so you can send me some photos.)
1. Create an account at a photo sharing website such as http://www.photobucket.com or http://www.flickr.com/ or facebook.
2. Upload your image to facebook, photobucket or flickr.
3. Hover over the image and left click in the "Direct Link" box, then right click and copy.
4. Go to discussion forum post, right click and paste. You have now put a link to your photo.
At this point I can then copy and paste the photo to my farmingfriends admin and insert it into the forum. Hope that helps and I look forward to seeing any photos you have.
You can add your photos on facebook to the farmingfriends group here http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=44523236595
Click to join and then you can add your photos by clicking on the photo icon and then add group photos from your photo albums or by uploading the photos from your computer, then you can get the link for the photos and post the link in the photo gallery here.
The farmingfriends page is here http://www.facebook.com/pages/York/Farming-Friends/165905205668 and click like and then add your photos on the wall by clicking on the attach photo icon, then you can get the link for the photos and post the link in the photo gallery here.
hope this helps.
I look forward to seeing your photos here.
Sara @ farmingfriends