Register or log in:

Farming Friends Forum » Technical Information

New Theme

(16 posts)

1. Hi All,

I have changed the theme of the forum. This theme has a search facility on it. Do you like the look of it?
    Let me know your thoughts.
    Thanks
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. campbell ridge
    Administrator

ooh well done Sara! I will have a look round. I need a rest from staining my decking in the heat!
    the search facility is great, though some results arent in date order. I'm sure this will make it a lot easier to find past topics covered, thanks so much! xx
    The edit option is good too!

Sarah L
    Posted 9 years ago #
  3. quax

I love the new look, and searching for stuff is useful too. Very swish, like it's been given a smart new outfit! Are we able to put a picture of ourselves above our name now? Not sure I want to frighten everyone though!!

Rachel
    Posted 9 years ago #
  4. madmum

Even though i am new to the forum i love the new look,caught me by surprise though!!

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Hi all,
    Glad you like the new theme.
    Sarah, I have been checking the search facility and I don't think it's perfect but at least this theme has a search on it!
    Rachel - the space for a photo is an avatar. You have to register here http://en.gravatar.com/ for a free account with your email address and then just upload an image and it allows you to crop the image so your pic fits into it! Gravatar then does the rest so all you do is sit back and watch your pic appear on the forum!
    Best Wishes
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. sallie

Hi Sara,
    Love it, seems much easier to navigate. Well done you.
    Sallie.

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. Mama

Sara , Please explain how we put pics from Avatar on the forum . The best I can do is a pic on my user name. Thanks Daft Lass.

Goose Girl
    Posted 9 years ago #
  8. campbell ridge
    Administrator

I'm not sure you can - as gravatar is just an avatar program - which is a photo accompanying someones name

Sarah L
    Posted 9 years ago #
  9. Mama

At last I have got it , understood over and out X

Goose Girl
    Posted 9 years ago #
  10. Anonymous
    Unregistered

great sara,well done.

Posted 8 years ago #
  11. Hi Sara, i have just one little niggle with this new theme, on the old theme when you clicked on a post that had so many comments above the post it showed the number of pages it had so you could go straight to the last page to follow up on that post, now you have to scroll to the bottom of the page before you can choose the last page if you understand me
    Mo

mo x
    Posted 8 years ago #
  12. campbell ridge
    Administrator

so the page count could be at the top of page instead?

Sarah L
    Posted 8 years ago #
  13. thats what i meant, thats how it used to be, you got there in one sentence, took me a whole paragraph lol x

mo x
    Posted 8 years ago #
  14. haha just learnt a new trick, when your on a post you can click on ' latest post ' and it takes you straight to it, well you learn something new every day x

mo x
    Posted 8 years ago #
  15. quax

Oh yeah so you can, you are so clever Mo!

Rachel
    Posted 8 years ago #
  16. Thanks Mo, that is really useful. Hadn't clicked on latest reply before!
    Sara @ farmingfriends

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.