I am often asked how long it takes quail eggs to hatch.
The incubation period for bobwhite quail eggs is 23-24 days. Here is a link to information on incubating bobwhite quail eggs http://www.farmingfriends.com/incubating-bobwhite-quail-eggs/
The incubation period for Coturnix (Japanese) quail eggs is 17 days. Here is a link for information about incubating japanese quail eggs. http://www.farmingfriends.com/incubating-coturnix-japanese-quail/
If you keep quail and want to ask a question to get some advice or just to chat about your quail then why not join the free farmingfriends quail forum.
Check out the following books about keeping and raising quail.
Quail Past & Present By Michael Roberts
Stock Available: 5
Keeping Quail By Katie Thear
Stock Available: 4
Incubation At Home By Michael Roberts
Stock Available: 10
Incubation: A Guide To Hatching And Rearing By Katie Thear
Stock Available: 12
If you would like to receive regular information about quail and poultry then why not sign up to the farmingfriends newsletter.
- Incubating Quail Eggs From Different Quail Breeds I was recently asked about the incubation period and temperature...
- Quail Eggs Hatch In Incubator I have had 19 Japanese quail eggs in the incubator....
- Quail Eggs Hatch Rate If you are breeding quail and incubating their eggs it is...
- What To Do When Quail Hatch What to do when quail hatch is a very good...
- Incubating Coturnix (Japanese) Quail Incubation Period The incubation period for Coturnix (Japanese) quail eggs...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.