Mint is a perennial herb that is so easy to grow and the seeds can be sown between February and June.
The TopVeg website was able to provide me with excellent seed sowing information.
Farming Friends & TopVeg have now collaborated to create a How To Grow Mint growing card.
How To Grow MintClick on the image to enlarge and if you wish to print off this growing card, right click on the enlarged image and then click print picture to print out a copy.If you would like this document as a pdf, just contact farmingfriends and I will email you the document.
I intend to print off copies and then laminate the sheet so that I can use the growing card in the future.
Teachers, children, vegetable growers and anyone interested in growing mint are welcome to print off this growing card for their own use.
Other growing cards we have already created;
- How To Grow Garlic.
- How To Grow Lettuce.
- How To Grow Summer Radish.
- How To Grow Beetroot.
- How To Grow Broad Beans.
If you have any other growing cards that you would like Farming Friends & TopVeg to create then please leave a comment and we will be happy to create it for you.
If you would like to grow mint then Thompson and Morgan supply mint seeds.
- How To Grow Parsley Instructions Parsley is a very versatile herb that is easy to...
- How To Grow Sage Instructions Sage is a perennial herb that is easy to grow and the...
- How To Grow Broad Beans Instructions On Sunday I potted up some broad bean seeds. The TopVeg...
- How To Grow Tomatoes Instructions Last week I planted some tomato seeds. The TopVeg website...
- How To Grow Courgettes Instructions Courgettes are always a great success in my vegetable garden...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.