Blue scale quail eggs have light or dark brown spots on them.
Incubating Blue Scaled Quail Eggs
Incubation period = 22-23 days
Temperature = approximately 99.75 degrees F
Humidity = Humidity: 82 to 84 degrees F wet bulb.
If you keep quail and want to ask a question to get some advice or just to chat about your quail then why not join the free farmingfriends quail forum.
Check out the following books about keeping and raising quail.
Quail Past & Present By Michael Roberts
Stock Available: 5
Keeping Quail By Katie Thear
Stock Available: 4
Incubation At Home By Michael Roberts
Stock Available: 10
Incubation: A Guide To Hatching And Rearing By Katie Thear
Stock Available: 12
If you would like to receive regular information about quail and poultry then why not sign up to the farmingfriends newsletter.
- Incubating Quail Eggs From Different Quail Breeds I was recently asked about the incubation period and temperature...
- Incubating Calfornia Valley Quail Eggs California Valley Quail are also known as Valley Quail and...
- Incubating Mountain Quail Eggs The Mountain Quail is one of the largest birds of...
- Incubating Gambel’s Quail Eggs Gambel’s Quail are are found in arid areas of the...
- Incubating Bobwhite Quail Eggs Incubation Period The incubation period for bobwhite quail eggs is 23-24...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.