Different species of birds’ eggs require different lengths of incubation time.
Here is a guide to the incubation period for different species of birds’ eggs.
Bobwhite Quail = 23-24 days
Canada Goose = 35 days
Chicken = 21 days
Chukar Partridge = 23-24 days
Cotumix (Japanese) Quail = 17 days
Duck = 28 days
Egyptian Goose = 35 days
Emu = 43-50 days
Goose = 30 days
Grouse = 25 days
Guinea Fowl = 28 days
Indian Runner Duck = 28 and a half days
Mallard = 26 and a half-27 days
Muscovy Duck = 35-37 days
Ostrich = 42-48 days
Partridge = 23-24 days
Peafowl = 28-30 days
Pheasant = 23-28 days
Pigeon = 17 days
Rheas = 35-40 days
Turkey = 28 days
Please note that this is only a guide and this information may differ according to the incubator manufacturer’s guide.
Always consult the manufacturer’s guide when using an incubator
Click on the image below to go to Amazon.co.uk to find out more about this book.
- Final Day Of Egg Rotation For Different Species Of Birds Eggs Eggs need to be rotated for successful hatching. Eggs can...
- A Temperature Guide For Different Species Of Birds Eggs In The Incubator Different species of birds’ eggs require different incubation temperatures. Here...
- Incubating Mallard Duck Eggs Incubation Period The incubation period for mallard duck eggs is 26...
- Incubating Rhea Eggs Incubation Period The incubation period for rhea eggs is 35-40...
- Incubating Grouse Eggs Incubation Period The incubation period for grouse eggs is 25 days....
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.