This week (5th-11th October 2009) is British Egg Week so I though in light of a recent survey that found that a quarter (26%) admitted that they can’t make an omelette.
- Crack the eggs (2-4) into a bowl and add a little milk and seasoning.
- Beat the mixture together.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan.
- Add the egg mixure so that it spreads out and covers the whole of the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until the egg mixture has set.
- The omelette can be turned or flipped over so that both sides are evenly cooked but this is not always necessary.
Here is a link with recipes using eggs that you may find useful for British Egg Week.