Middle White Pigs are a friendly breed of pig.
- Middle White pigs originate from Yorkshire.
- They have been bred from Large White and Small White stock.
- This breed has a white coat with a flattened face and nose.
- They have pricked up ears with feathery hairs around the edges of the ears.
- These are early maturing pigs.
- Middle Whites are reared for pork and can produce good quality chops.
- They are good natured pigs.
- Middle white pigs are a docile breed.
- The snubbed nose can make this pig less prone to rooting.
[eshop_show_product id=’4144,5717′ class=’hilite’ panels=’yes’ form=’yes’]
If you keep pigs or are thinking of keeping pigs then join the free farmingfriends pig forum for the latest chat, advice and questions about pigs and pig related issues.
If you would like to receive regular information about pigs then why not sign up to the farmingfriends newsletter.