I have over hundred laying quail which are laying lots of quail eggs, so I have decided to pickle some quail eggs.
At the moment I am experimenting with different ingredients and different types of vinegars to try to perfect a recipe that could be put on the market.
Pickled Quail Eggs
- Quail eggs
- Herbs or spices of your choice
- Hard boil the quail eggs for 3 minutes.
- Allow the quail eggs to cool then peel.
- Sterilise the jar.
- Place the quail eggs in the jar.
- Add the sugar to the vinegar and warm until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over the quail eggs.
- Add desired herbs or spices to the pickling jar.
- Seal jar and label.
- Keep the quail eggs for one month before opening.
If you have a tried and tested pickled quail egg recipe you would like to share then please leave a comment.
- Pickled Quail Eggs I have over hundred laying quail which are laying lots of...
- Pickled Quail Eggs I have over hundred laying quail which are laying lots...
- Pickled Beetroot I enjoy growing beetroot and have had some success with...
- Lemon Curd Recipe Using Duck Eggs Lemon curd is a favourite at our house and as...
- Quail Eggs With Toasted Sesame Salt Recipe From Countryside Connection Helene from Countryside Connection has sent in this wonderfully simple...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.